Ass Hat
Home
News
Events
Bands
Labels
Venues
Pics
MP3s
Radio Show
Reviews
Releases
Buy$tuff
Forum
  Classifieds
  News
  Localband
  Shows
  Show Pics
  Polls
  
  OT Threads
  Other News
  Movies
  VideoGames
  Videos
  TV
  Sports
  Gear
  /r/
  Food
  
  New Thread
  New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
E-mail
Search
End Ass Hat
login

Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Beyond the Sixth Seal broke up by the_reverend on Nov 25,2003 12:48am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 25,2003 12:48am
I heard about this a few days ago.. bu tI'm free to post it now.
they are doing 2 more shows and then maybe one more "secret show"
and that's it.

catch the last shows:
25 Tue
In Dire Need, Beyond The Sixth Seal, Ravage, Terminally Your Aborted Ghost, and MORE! the show is free with a canned good Bridgewater State College Student Center
sat 29th
Backstabbers Inc., Beyond The Sixth Seal, Ion Dissonance, The #12 Looks Like You, PsyOpus (ex Kalibas), Terminally Your Aborted Ghost - Doors @ 6:00 PM, Door Price - $10 - All Ages! - Any questions email tyagxgrind@hotmail.com! Club Marque, 336 Main St., Worcester, MA
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Beyond The Sixth Seal



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 25,2003 12:49am
oh, they announced it on stage tonight so I'm free to mention it.



toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 25,2003 1:30am
yes and i called you on my way home..i never get any credit

sigh



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 25,2003 1:34am
well.. you didn't break up.. now did you?



toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 25,2003 1:43am
no you didn't turn me gay yet


although i have a softspot for MDD

and tonight i saw Liz and Tamila too



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 25,2003 1:51am
you didn't read what I typed...
I said "you didn't break up"

and nothing happened tonight except for a kid ass metal radio show.
and I'm sticking wiht that story



toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Nov 25,2003 2:15am
the_reverend said:
and nothing happened tonight except for a kid ass metal radio show.
and I'm sticking wiht that story


Your mic was all crackley tonight. Because of the heat maybe? Or was Tom tea-bagging while you were trying to talk. That could cause some scratcy noise, with that third ball hanging down onto the diaphragm and all.

PS: I fucking hate everthing.



toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 25,2003 12:59pm
who cares?
it wasn't even beyond the 6th seal anymore



toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 25,2003 4:10pm
who cares if you don't care.

you're just jealous because none of your bands got on the metalfest bill.



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 25,2003 4:30pm
RustedAngel said:
who cares if you don't care.

you're just jealous because none of your bands got on the metalfest bill.


Tom, you should know that BTSS was on the first Not Common release ever, thanks to a person that I will not name and just so happens to be myself.



toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 25,2003 4:42pm
wow.



toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 25,2003 4:43pm
i was tlakinbg to them last night...and i think it's really too bad

but whatever makes them happy



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 25,2003 4:50pm
I never liked them after Larry left anyway.



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 25,2003 4:51pm
Beakey said:
I never liked them after Larry left anyway.


Larry Lifeless, that is...



toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 25,2003 10:57pm
ok so BTSS covered the Pixies tonight!!!!!!!1

HOT DAMN



toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Nov 25,2003 11:41pm
most hilarious BTSS set ever.



toggletoggle post by joostin at Nov 26,2003 12:24am
Joe/NotCommon said:
who cares?
it wasn't even beyond the 6th seal anymore


agreed



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 26,2003 12:44pm
succubus said:
ok so BTSS covered the Pixies tonight!!!!!!!1

HOT DAMN



what song?



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2003 12:48pm
planet of sound.



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2003 12:48pm
it's off tromp le mond



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 26,2003 12:57pm
the_reverend said:
it's off tromp le mond


That's the worst Pixies cover I could ever imagine.
Though there are no Pixies songs that I totally dislike, that is the at the bottom of the list...that and Space.



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2003 1:15pm
I was going to say that...
the only thing that saves that cd, besides it being a pixies cd,
is "umass" and the cover of "head on" [orig. j&m chain]



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 26,2003 1:23pm edited Nov 26,2003 1:24pm
I'm not a big fan of UMass.
I like Motorway, Rate Equals, and a few others.
Overall, I think the chemistry between the band (which is usually amazing) is very bland on that album. It basically just sounds like they were losing their magic.



toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 26,2003 6:43pm
Beakey said:
RustedAngel said:
who cares if you don't care.

you're just jealous because none of your bands got on the metalfest bill.


Tom, you should know that BTSS was on the first Not Common release ever, thanks to a person that I will not name and just so happens to be myself.


actually it was the second NotCommon release, they were also on the 3rd notcommon release as well.
that was back when they were good.
do they even have any original members?

terence, mike and randy, let's start a band called biohazard, sound different then the other biohazard, but still say we are that band



toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at Nov 26,2003 7:06pm
the pixies suck



toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Nov 26,2003 11:29pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Beakey said:
RustedAngel said:
who cares if you don't care.

you're just jealous because none of your bands got on the metalfest bill.


Tom, you should know that BTSS was on the first Not Common release ever, thanks to a person that I will not name and just so happens to be myself.


actually it was the second NotCommon release, they were also on the 3rd notcommon release as well.
that was back when they were good.
do they even have any original members?

terence, mike and randy, let's start a band called biohazard, sound different then the other biohazard, but still say we are that band


brendan? was he an original?



toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Nov 27,2003 5:13am
tyagxgrind said:
brendan? was he an original?


He was the only original left. I went to high school with him. That's all I know.



toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 27,2003 1:35pm
Adam wentworth sux.



toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 27,2003 3:45pm
A_Cold_Reality said:
the pixies suck


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joe, cancel the show that we're playing with this kid!



Enter a Quick Response(advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
Message:  b i u  add: url  image  video(?)show icons
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][8:40:51am Dec 15,2019
load time 0.17194 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]