Ass Hat
Home
News
Events
Bands
Labels
Venues
Pics
MP3s
Radio Show
Reviews
Releases
Buy$tuff
Forum
  Classifieds
  News
  Localband
  Shows
  Show Pics
  Polls
  
  OT Threads
  Other News
  Movies
  VideoGames
  Videos
  TV
  Sports
  Gear
  /r/
  Food
  
  New Thread
  New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
E-mail
Search
End Ass Hat
login

Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOYS! by chris_from_shit_fuck on Dec 9,2006 9:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Dec 9,2006 9:52pm
That lego thread got me thinking about all the toys I loved when I was a kid, and made me realize how much toys suck now. Here are some of my favorites.












toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 9,2006 9:53pm



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 9,2006 9:58pm
I was a HUGE HUGE action figure collector. I gave them to my brother a couple years ago.



toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 9,2006 10:05pm
ugh..big wheel..i had whatever one for girls...anyhow..at the time a neighbor's dad died..so the mom was left with her two kids..the girl was older than me..i was 6 and she was like 11 anyhow...she told my dad she liked my bike...he felt bad and gave it to her...then first time she saw me outside my house..she wheeled her ass in front of my house and pulled out a hammer and smashed it in front of me

cunt



toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Dec 9,2006 10:11pm
Chris, that Ghostbusters playset... the memories. Holy shit that thing rules.

I had a TON of TMNT action figures. My sister and I would spend hours and hours constructing elaborate battle scenes on the dining room table.



toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Dec 9,2006 10:28pm
<br>



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 9,2006 10:34pm
Holy shit, I just got nailed with so many memories from those toys.....

I remember the T.V shows



toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 9,2006 10:34pm
awesome thread! I need to take pictures.



toggletoggle post by metalguy at Dec 10,2006 12:30am



toggletoggle post by Jared_The_Zompire  at Dec 10,2006 1:02am
Anything to do with Ghostbusters or Legos.



toggletoggle post by BOBDEAD at Dec 10,2006 1:22am



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 1:37am



toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 10,2006 2:06am



toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Dec 10,2006 2:47am
i know that probably everyone had a box of old matchbox cars with bent wheels that were only good for throwing at people.



toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 10,2006 2:58am
nickyhelliot said:


What the fuck? a shark on rollerskates?



toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 10,2006 2:59am







toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 10,2006 3:02am
Star Wars, yes!!!!! I have the entire collection of the Empire Strikes back Topps cards in doubles. I love it! I'll never give it up.



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 10,2006 3:55am
davefromthegrave said:
nickyhelliot said:


What the fuck? a shark on rollerskates?


You never had a Street Shark??



toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Dec 10,2006 9:16am









toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 10,2006 10:01am
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
davefromthegrave said:
nickyhelliot said:


What the fuck? a shark on rollerskates?


You never had a Street Shark??


no\'



toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 10,2006 10:02am
succubus said:
ugh..big wheel..i had whatever one for girls...anyhow..at the time a neighbor's dad died..so the mom was left with her two kids..the girl was older than me..i was 6 and she was like 11 anyhow...she told my dad she liked my bike...he felt bad and gave it to her...then first time she saw me outside my house..she wheeled her ass in front of my house and pulled out a hammer and smashed it in front of me

cunt


I apologize for bringing it up.



toggletoggle post by eddie  at Dec 10,2006 10:50am
i liked anything having to do with x-men, or ghostbusters. I had street sharks(none with roller blades), and it'd always be street sharks vs x men.



toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Dec 10,2006 12:26pm
X-Men, TMNT, GI Joe, and Ghostbusters. You guys pretty much summed it up.

I had totally forgotten about those Street Sharks though.



toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Dec 10,2006 12:27pm
this thread makes me wish I was 5 again.



toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Dec 10,2006 12:28pm
Fucking Battle Beasts!! and M>A>S>K were fun too.



toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Dec 10,2006 12:30pm
Beast Wars




toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Dec 10,2006 12:33pm
Masters of the Universe FO' LIFE.



toggletoggle post by xmikexxx at Dec 10,2006 1:48pm



toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 10,2006 2:01pm edited Dec 10,2006 2:04pm
Someone already posted it, but yeah I had a ton of GI Joes's I had the complete series 1- 5 , then various other figures and vehicle, I will make a ton some day on Ebay, as most of the stuff is still in box/sealed.



toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 10,2006 2:07pm
i cannot believe no one here has mentioned food fighters. food fighters were, by far, the greatest toys ever made in the history of mankind.

i also favored TMNT, marvel comics action figures, toxic avenger and masters of the universe. and of course g.i. joes and transformers, but that goes without saying.



toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 10,2006 2:15pm
Food Fighters? any pics of these?, I don't remember them at all



toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 10,2006 2:24pm



toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 10,2006 2:29pm






toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2006 3:08pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:


yes! i had those guys. they were awesome.



toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 10,2006 3:13pm
It looks like a turd was one of their accesories.



toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Dec 10,2006 3:29pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:


I somehow managed to totally erase those from memory until just now. Good call.



toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 10,2006 3:40pm
KillerKadoogan said:
MarkFuckingRichards said:


I somehow managed to totally erase those from memory until just now. Good call.


i do what i can.



toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Dec 10,2006 4:04pm



toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 10,2006 4:05pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
davefromthegrave said:
nickyhelliot said:


What the fuck? a shark on rollerskates?


You never had a Street Shark??


JAWSOME!



toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 10,2006 4:18pm




toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 10,2006 4:21pm
I wanted the GI Joe Uss Flag Aircraft carrier wicked bad when I was a kid. But it was too expensive.



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 10,2006 5:00pm
Please tell me I wasn't the only one here who used to have action figure wars, sound effects and dialogue.



toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 10,2006 5:03pm


why am I always the only one that remembers M.A.S.K.?



toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Dec 10,2006 5:18pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
Please tell me I wasn't the only one here who used to have action figure wars, sound effects and dialogue.


No you're the only one. Sorry.

Jeez, a kid who wages pretend wars with his action figures? Fuckin weird....



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 10,2006 6:11pm
I was a kid.

Kids have imaginations.



toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 10,2006 6:30pm
thank you for the last 10 minutes of my life looking at all of the classic ninja turtle toys that i have had... i had almost everyone from 89-92



toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 10,2006 6:35pm
dreadkill said:
MarkFuckingRichards said:


yes! i had those guys. they were awesome.


Each of them comes with a little lump of black tar heroin.



toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Dec 10,2006 6:45pm
I completley forgot about food fighters. Those things were awesome. This thread makes me think I want to check eBay for some great toys to add to my collection.



toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 10,2006 6:48pm



toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 10,2006 6:51pm
i threw that exact toy across my parents backyard about 2 days ago as a matter of fact.



toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Dec 10,2006 10:44pm
Street sharks are totally jawesome. If you didn't like that show then you obviously bought every ken doll made to check if he had a sweet suprise waiting for you when you took his pants off.



toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 10,2006 11:01pm


Mighty Max was awesome.



toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Dec 11,2006 1:00am
FUCK YEAH! Mighty Max was the shit



toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 11,2006 1:24am
chris_from_shit_fuck said:
I completley forgot about food fighters. Those things were awesome. This thread makes me think I want to check eBay for some great toys to add to my collection.


Do you think this is where they got the idea for Frylock? It just phased me.



toggletoggle post by Jared_The_Zompire  at Dec 11,2006 1:26am
anonymous said:
chris_from_shit_fuck said:
I completley forgot about food fighters. Those things were awesome. This thread makes me think I want to check eBay for some great toys to add to my collection.


Do you think this is where they got the idea for Frylock? It just phased me.


That was me by the way.



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 2:46am



toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2006 9:45am
GI JOE ROLLING THUNDER

The most elaborate toy I ever owned. You couldn't possibly stack any more guns on this thing. A canon on the front end, a machinegun above the driver's cab, 4 rotating machine gun stations, missles everywhere, a giant artillery turret on the back, then it opens up to reveal a smaller vehicle, and 2 massive warheads filled with what else..... a billion smaller missles. Shit ruled.

Oh yeah, and I also owned the most grim and frostbitten toy ever:




toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Dec 11,2006 10:00am



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 11,2006 10:00am
\m/



toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Dec 11,2006 10:27am



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 11,2006 10:32am
Spaldino@werk said:


END OF THREAD.



toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 11,2006 11:35am
holy shit i had the Rolling Thunder too!! that thing ruled.

but this was supremely awesome too..




toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Dec 11,2006 11:42am
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
Spaldino@werk said:


END OF THREAD.




seriously. since the age of 3 i played with that until i got SNES at 6.... then from there it was all over.



toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Dec 11,2006 11:44am
I never had toys, as I was born with a full beard, and fully developed genitals.



toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2006 11:50am
FuckIsMySignature said:
holy shit i had the Rolling Thunder too!! that thing ruled.

but this was supremely awesome too..



then you put the GI joes in the lincoln logs house and play backwoods militia vs. the fbi



toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 11,2006 11:51am
or you can build a church and burn it down with playschool matches



toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Dec 11,2006 12:08pm


WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO HOURS OF FUN TO BE HAD WITH THAT HOT PIECE



toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Dec 11,2006 12:10pm

FAGGOT



toggletoggle post by A.Nolan at Dec 11,2006 12:12pm



toggletoggle post by ANIMALRAMPAGE at Dec 11,2006 12:18pm
food fighters, wow



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 1:27pm


My two beautiful adopted Cabbage Patch kids... they will be 23 this Christmas! Look one of them has hardly no eyebrows like Mommy! LOL



toggletoggle post by Black_Metal_Lady at Dec 11,2006 3:17pm
I soooo loved the "My First Crappy Show Promoters Kit" I got when I was 4. I sit there for hours and think of ways to extort the neon pink and purple dollar bills from the bands. It came with action figures of 4 people (two townies and two juggalos) to simulate the attendance of a REAL LIVE maine metal show. Oh the memories!!



toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Dec 11,2006 3:18pm
HAHAHAHAHA



toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Dec 11,2006 3:20pm
Legos: Blacktron and Ice Planet, bitches!



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 3:36pm
Black_Metal_Lady said:
I soooo loved the "My First Crappy Show Promoters Kit" I got when I was 4. I sit there for hours and think of ways to extort the neon pink and purple dollar bills from the bands. It came with action figures of 4 people (two townies and two juggalos) to simulate the attendance of a REAL LIVE maine metal show. Oh the memories!!


Don't spoil a perfectly good x-mas thread... anonymous coward.



toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 11,2006 3:51pm
blackmetallady said:
Black_Metal_Lady said:
I soooo loved the "My First Crappy Show Promoters Kit" I got when I was 4. I sit there for hours and think of ways to extort the neon pink and purple dollar bills from the bands. It came with action figures of 4 people (two townies and two juggalos) to simulate the attendance of a REAL LIVE maine metal show. Oh the memories!!


Don't spoil a perfectly good x-mas thread... anonymous coward.



Looks like you're being replaced.




toggletoggle post by Black_Metal_Lady at Dec 11,2006 4:06pm
Don't forget to come see Digital Underground and God Forbid at this year's Maine Black Metal Fest. xoxo



toggletoggle post by emo_chick4lyfe at Dec 11,2006 4:33pm



toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 11,2006 4:35pm
wow... just wow.



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 4:38pm
FuckIsMySignature said:
blackmetallady said:
Black_Metal_Lady said:
I soooo loved the "My First Crappy Show Promoters Kit" I got when I was 4. I sit there for hours and think of ways to extort the neon pink and purple dollar bills from the bands. It came with action figures of 4 people (two townies and two juggalos) to simulate the attendance of a REAL LIVE maine metal show. Oh the memories!!


Don't spoil a perfectly good x-mas thread... anonymous coward.



Looks like you're being replaced.



I'll bet the Rev $20 that my poseur IP is coming from Wells, Maine




toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 11,2006 4:48pm
the fake black metal lady is awesome. i especially liked the digital underground reference.



toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 11,2006 4:52pm edited Dec 11,2006 4:53pm
I can't find pictures but I was all over the SpyTech toys. Those things were the shit.

And just ignore the fucking cunt, she'll go seek her attention elsewhere if she doesn't get it here. Fake BlackMetalLady can stay though.



toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 11,2006 4:53pm
Digital Underground was one of the first CDs I ever bought, good call.



toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 11,2006 4:59pm
pam said:
I can't find pictures but I was all over the SpyTech toys. Those things were the shit.

And just ignore the fucking cunt, she'll go seek her attention elsewhere if she doesn't get it here. Fake BlackMetalLady can stay though.


was it spy tech that had the commercial with the kid who pitch shifted his voice and played it back while his sister was making out with some dude to fool her into thinking it was their parents?

"hi kids, we're home early." that commercial ruled.



toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 11,2006 5:01pm
No I think that was the Talk Boy on slow setting.



toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 11,2006 7:31pm

This game was the shit.



toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 11,2006 7:34pm



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 7:48pm
pam said:
I can't find pictures but I was all over the SpyTech toys. Those things were the shit.

And just ignore the fucking cunt, she'll go seek her attention elsewhere if she doesn't get it here. Fake BlackMetalLady can stay though.



Pam, I just checked my YouTube messages. Wow, just, wow! I can't believe you would go out of your way to leave a nasty comment on my YouTube page (of course, I didn't approve it). You're a real wacko.



toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 11,2006 7:50pm
blackmetallady said:
Don't spoil a perfectly good x-mas thread.





toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 7:50pm
Kevord said:
blackmetallady said:
Don't spoil a perfectly good x-mas thread.





sorry



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 11,2006 7:51pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
I can't find pictures but I was all over the SpyTech toys. Those things were the shit.

And just ignore the fucking cunt, she'll go seek her attention elsewhere if she doesn't get it here. Fake BlackMetalLady can stay though.



Pam, I just checked my YouTube messages. Wow, just, wow! I can't believe you would go out of your way to leave a nasty comment on my YouTube page (of course, I didn't approve it). You're a real wacko.


HAHAHAHAHAHA, you're such a retard.



toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 11,2006 7:53pm
Take it elsewhere Baphy. Don't fuck up this cool thread.



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 7:55pm edited Dec 11,2006 7:57pm


Hobby Horse rockers!



toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 11,2006 8:01pm
Kevord said:
Take it elsewhere Baphy. Don't fuck up this cool thread.


I couldn't help it. My bad. Here's something I played with as a youngster:




toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 11,2006 9:06pm
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
I can't find pictures but I was all over the SpyTech toys. Those things were the shit.

And just ignore the fucking cunt, she'll go seek her attention elsewhere if she doesn't get it here. Fake BlackMetalLady can stay though.



Pam, I just checked my YouTube messages. Wow, just, wow! I can't believe you would go out of your way to leave a nasty comment on my YouTube page (of course, I didn't approve it). You're a real wacko.


waaaahh



toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Dec 11,2006 9:08pm
blackmetallady said:


Hobby Horse rockers!


thats fucking creepy, is that thing taxidermied?



toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 11,2006 9:10pm
That IS completely terrifying.



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 9:15pm
DrewBlood@Work said:
blackmetallady said:


Hobby Horse rockers!


thats fucking creepy, is that thing taxidermied?


I saw it on e-bay from the early 1960's. Yeah it does look a little creepy, but I googled Hobby horse rocker and that's what came up first.




toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 11,2006 9:29pm
i called you hobby horse in a private message



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 11,2006 9:58pm
oh, so I see. Very funny



toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2006 10:34pm
DrewBlood@Work said:


thats fucking creepy, is that thing taxidermied?


motherfucker you beat me to it



toggletoggle post by Black_Metal_Lady at Dec 11,2006 10:38pm
I plan on riding a taxidermized John Dwyer soon.

LOL!



toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 11,2006 10:39pm
hahahahah



toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 11,2006 10:47pm
Black_Metal_Lady said:
I plan on riding a taxidermized John Dwyer soon.

LOL!


best poster ever



toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 11,2006 10:48pm
dreadkill said:
Black_Metal_Lady said:
I plan on riding a taxidermized John Dwyer soon.

LOL!


best poster ever


agreed.



toggletoggle post by Troll at Dec 11,2006 11:45pm
Pams favorite childhood toy

:-)



toggletoggle post by Troll at Dec 11,2006 11:47pm
blackmetallady said:


My two beautiful adopted Cabbage Patch kids... they will be 23 this Christmas! Look one of them has hardly no eyebrows like Mommy! LOL


Shoulda known you was one uh dem damn nayger luvers



toggletoggle post by ctborderpatrol at Dec 12,2006 12:00am



toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Dec 12,2006 12:05am
I completley forgot this collection from my childhood, still have most of the toys too







toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 12,2006 12:15am
Troll said:
blackmetallady said:


My two beautiful adopted Cabbage Patch kids... they will be 23 this Christmas! Look one of them has hardly no eyebrows like Mommy! LOL


Shoulda known you was one uh dem damn nayger luvers


You shouldn't be so rasist... you know I was looking at your pics and you look kinda hot. How about a another close up?




toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 12,2006 8:06am
Rasist (adjective): Marked by rasism, juding individuals based on their rase.



toggletoggle post by Troll at Dec 12,2006 5:21pm edited Dec 12,2006 5:21pm
blackmetallady said:
Troll said:
blackmetallady said:


My two beautiful adopted Cabbage Patch kids... they will be 23 this Christmas! Look one of them has hardly no eyebrows like Mommy! LOL


Shoulda known you was one uh dem damn nayger luvers


You shouldn't be so rasist... you know I was looking at your pics and you look kinda hot. How about a another close up?



You mean Racist?
So, you want a close up of my baby blues and pasty white skin?



toggletoggle post by blackmetallady at Dec 12,2006 7:06pm
yuppers



toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 18,2006 5:09pm
KeithMutiny said:


why am I always the only one that remembers M.A.S.K.?


I still have this car kickin around some where. My cousin had the big red truck that the main character had, and i was soo jealous cause he didnt even watch the show!



Enter a Quick Response(advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
Message:  b i u  add: url  image  video(?)show icons
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][11:51:46pm Oct 23,2020
load time 0.34867 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]